Train with the best one-on-one!
Choose personal training if you prefer to workout one-on-one with a highly qualified fitness coach at a convenient time. Personal Training allows the coach to focus on your needs and move at your pace.
Our personal trainers are committed to positioning you for success. Whether your goal is to lose weight, gain strength/endurance, overcome an injury, or generally boost your health, we will work with you to develop a customized program.
Your trainer will listen attentively, assess with careful consideration for your unique needs, and stay the course with you as you pursue your goals. Our programs are designed to not only meet you where you are, but challenge you to reach peak fitness success.
- Session Duration- 60min
- Frequency- Meets weekly (1-2x per week)
- Schedule- By appointment only
Benefits of Personal Training
- Includes 7-Point Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Provides Personalized Workout Program to do on your own
- Includes Check-Ins to assess progress of goal (email, in person, or call)
- Allows more flexibility for busy professionals
- Provides focused attention and guidance through your fitness routine
“ He listens really carefully, meets you where you are, and helps you get where you want to be. ”
Small Group Training
Train with the best on a team!
Choose small group training (SGT) if you would like to benefit from the expertise of a fitness coach while experiencing the fun, competitive energy of a group. Fendy took his collegiate strength and conditioning background and created a fun science-based total body program that will help you gain strength, increase aerobic capacity, and increase your flexibility. Small Group Training is not just a workout, you’ll nurture a bond with your team that stretches well outside the four corners of our gym. The workout program changes every 6 weeks. He includes a foundations class to help teach members to be intentional about restoration and recovery. Expect to do a dynamic warm-up, tension planks, run up stairs, squats, lunge, presses, battle ropes, and to carry heavy stuff… and to do it again.
- Maximum Participants- 10
- Class Duration- 60min
- Frequency- Meets weekly (members can take up to 2x class per week)
- Payment- Bills monthly (drop-ins are welcome)
- Schedule- Weekdays at 6am, 7am, 12pm, and 1pm
Benefits of SGT
- It is a more affordable option compared to one-on-one training
- You’ll enjoy the camaraderie of being on a team
- You will stay on track by being held accountable by your teammates
- Great opportunity to network
“ I look forward to my small group training sessions each week – the workouts are challenging but fun and the camaraderie is great. ”
“ The time always goes by quickly, even when it is hard work! ”
“ His personalized approach has you leaving sore but psyched. ”